martes, 20 de abril de 2010


DESCRIPTION OF AL PLACE

Last summer I was in Bounemouth.( England).
I went with my friends Pau and Laia.
Bounemourth is a big city from England, It has got two areas: Pole and ChristChurch, with 383.713 people.
The center has got a big garden with a lot of different and beautiful flawers,
This city offers a lot of shops and pubs for young people.
My favourite place is the restaurant MOON IN SQUARE, because food in English restaurants isn't really good, but MOON IN SQUARE has got some salads and whelsome food.
The DISCO CHURCH is the most famous place, because it is an old church tourned into a disco for young people.
This city is perfect for travelling with your family or firends.
I recomend Going to Bournemourth, if you want to learn English.

1 comentario:

  1. Nice place to stay in summer and improve your English at the same time!

    ResponderEliminar